Friday, July 31, 2009

good morning world

I know my posts have been few and far between lately. But I am still here! I still love you! I am still dedicated to this blog and to living an authentically creative life. It would be easy for me to get all mad at myself for not posting more lately. That is my natural reaction to things when I feel like I don't measure up to my (mostly unrealistic) expectations.

But today, instead of beating myself up about all of the things I mess up on, I woke up and said this......

(good morning world, by ashley inzer - size 5x7)

(good morning world, by ashley inzer - size 5x7)

I am learning (thanks for an AMAZING e-course I am taking with Deb from djo creative) to ask myself "how can I contribute" each day. When I do this I am taken away from thoughts of fear and comparison and brought into thoughts of abundance and trust. It reminds me that the things I am good at and love to do are actually the things I am supposed to be doing....if I stay true to my natural talents and desires I can actually be of service to the world in a great way (and, more than ever in my life, I have such a strong desire to be of service).

Feel free to download the pdfs in blue/yellow or black/red to print out and put on your nightstand or hang in your bathroom so you can remember to ask yourself the question each morning. I wonder what would happen in the world if we all did this??

13 comments:

  1. I am so in love with this whole concept. I am with you completely! I'm also loving what you said about not beating up on yourself about blog posts. It is all good.

    I am going to print it out right now. thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely wonderful. Such a great thing to remember. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley, you've got the right idea! I LOVED this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ashley! I posted on my blog about this today (Monday) and linked to you- hope that is ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is FABULOUS! What a wonderful sentiment, I love it! I'll be linking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Came here via OnePrettyThing...love this sentiment! I think I'm going to print & hang it at work for me and my staff. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love this sign, that I wrote about it on my blog (with full credit, of course) and linked to you! Thanks for the inspiration and for this downloadable gift. Kathianne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks...this is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for permission to print. What a great idea to direct my day towards something good.

    ReplyDelete